Re: Re: Orlanthi - Ralians, Talastari, oh my

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:01:56 -0700

YGWV Quoting Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>:

> --- Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...> wrote:
>> This makes a lot of sense. Maybe, just maybe, after
>> the Theyalan
>> missionaries arrived one band of Ralians concluded
>> that the
>> Underworld wind was actually Humakt. But it would
>> end up being a
>> minor subcult of Humakt.
>
> While I can see how the basic principle works, isn't
> Humakt more normally associated with the North wind
> than with any other?

Humakt, of course, is not really a wind god at all. He severred that and lost his Wind Powers.
But he can be called a wind power, and since Death comes form the North then Humakt can be called then North Wind. IN the same way he is called the Dead Wind.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford