Re: Canon

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:42:07 -0700

YGWV Quoting Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>:

GS:
>> While YGWV, in the canon this is wrong.
>
> No, it's not given that canonical write-ups of the Ralian
> Orlanthi Cults do not exist.

Whether they exist in published or unpublished form, or not, is not the determinant of canon.
I am happy to entertain ideas, suggestions, submissions and write ups of material that does not exist in published form. Nonetheless, as long as I live, the determination of canon lies with me and, now, to a great extent, with Moon Design, which has been licensed to do so.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford