Re: Re: Orlanthi - Ralians, Talastari, oh my

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:18:40 -0500

Jeff Richard wrote:

> > If you're playing a pirates RPG based in the real world you don't
> > need to read up on the historical origins of the various Christian
> > sects in spite of the fact that most characters will be members
> > of one sect or another.
>
> Hey, I once had a pirate game where it made a big difference that one
> of the players was an Anabaptist.:)

Sure, but one or both of you knew what an Anabaptist was (I do too, BTW), and were able to put it to good use in the game. I guess that's the key to Glorantha, as well.

--
--Guy Hoyle

"Live every day as if you're dying Of a contagious disease that turns
people you bite into zombies."
The Onion, January 25, 2006 | Issue 42�04