creativity 'n' all that

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:45:55 +0100 (BST)

"The way that they and their players enjoy"?

Have you tried getting the players to make up the background as they need it to fit their story and the plot? Like, for instance, my players have decided that they need a HQ to help them track a vampire, so they're writing me a myth where a Humakti hero did this. A lot of detailed descriptions of settings and NPCs are their work, not mine - a PC feels the need to show how he's culturally superior, so we suddenly learn that the bar they're in serves good beer, but wine of an very inferior vintage. And so on.

Yahoo! Photos is now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo. http://uk.photos.yahoo.com