RE: Re: Orlanthi - Ralians, Talastari, oh my

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:38:05 +0100 (BST)

> >From: "Jeff Richard" <richaje_at_...>
> >
> >I've played in a game where a bunch of Umathelans
> >traveled to Genertela to learn the secrets of
> kingship stolen by the God Learners.

Mike:
> I've played in a game (last night) where my Adept of
> the Four Pillars School
> summoned a crystaline elemental man from the fourth
> stage of Juorg, to
> subsequently have it help him in a ritual ...

> ... It was tremendous fun making all the
> above details up last night as we played.

And I've GMed a game (a few weeks back) where we lived through the arguments Arkat had with his followers about his plan to sever Humath from the Storm Tribe. Detailed, yes, constrained by canon, no. We picked the names we found interesting from canon, but the concept of Arkat doing this is non-canon - and far too much fun to discard just because of a triviality like that! Having lots of follower names to pick from and give different view-points helped. But which and what we used was our choice.