Re: Glorantian LARP

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 03:52:37 -0000

D&D is perfect to that kind of LARP, Glorantha needs a greater attention to details and subtility

> > For the second LARP, the action begin a decade
> > later,
>
> So you don't continue characters from one session to
> the next?

Our two first activity was playtest, we create préconstructed caracters, to test all our rules. Only some caracters ( like Colymar) continue between our two LARP. In September, the players will construct there own caracters and they will keep it until he die.

Pierre-André Champoux

> All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its
simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine