Re: Super fun!+

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:26:19 +0100 (BST)

> > And in which Glorantha product do we find this
> information so that
> > when can all join in the super FUN.
>
> A lot of this is based on stuff that has been
> available - Myths of
> the Month and other materials on the Glorantha.com
> site, .... material posted by Greg and others on
> this list ...
> posted on other websites like David
> Dunham's, John
> Hughes', Ian Cooper's or Lokarnos.

As a general rule, if there's somewhere or something in Glorantha you want to know about, start by looking at Lokarnos. Then Google. Sadly Google no longer searches Yahoo group archives, so after that you need to come here and use the archive search.

If, after all that, you can't find what you want, you ask, and people provide. Sometimes the response can be a bit overwhelming at that point, but there will be a response.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html