Re: Glorantian LARP

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:27:48 -0000

> Thank for the compliment Jeff, we work hard on it, that kind of
> compliment give me the strengh to continue.

Hey - I know how very difficult it is to write freeforms and LARPS.

> All our books are in final revision and will be printed soon.
After our
> two playtest, we make appropriate correction to our rules. If wou
want
> to see it, our website to will be ready soon, we will put a PDF
version
> of our rules. For now, all our Books are in French, but one day...
we
> will translate them in english.

Brilliant. Shame you aren't going to Continuum - still, I'm sure we could arrange for you to get a free copy of Fall of the House of Malan.

> We manage our LARP with one main Quest, witch all clan are
involved, a
> couple of inter-clan quest, a couple of intra-clan quest, and some
> individuals quest. We put all the senario in action by
distributing
> some "feuilles de route" ( sheet with the main goal of the
caracters)
> to the leaders of clan or to our key players.

Sounds extremely cool!

> Between each Larp, there is a permanent géopolitical wargame. The
clan
> develop there tula, builds some constructions on it, some defence,
they
> recrut army, expand, make war, loot, find secret place on a giant
map
> of the Dragon Pass. ( We don't have a good map for now... but we
sherch)

Check out: http://www.glorantha.com/new/fan/MapDragonPass.jpg

You might want to add stuff from the Dragon Pass supplement:

http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=ISS1502

You guys have a brilliant time and let us know how the LARP goes!

Jeff