Re: Ralian Orlanthi

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:34:44 +0100 (BST)

> > > Thunder Rebels, which....
> >
> > ...is out of print.
>
> And coming back real soon now.

And we've said it before, but let's say it again: YAY!!! Buy and download, people!

> > This is the Newbies List, remember. Is it really
> > reasonable to expect them to check out whether an
> > perfectly normal set of English words have been
> > redefined, ...

> Comsiderting who requested the clarification of
> "all" in the first place
> (Peter), I'd say that he, at least, should know.

Well, true. But this is the newbies list, emails to it are addressed to all, not to one person in particular, and possibly as a result he, like me, expected English to be used, not cliquey in-jokes.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html