Re: Glorantian LARP

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:31:45 -0700

Pierre-André

Your game sounds amazing. I don't think I could immerse myself in an all-weekend game. Please keep sharing details!

>By sherching for your LARP, i find your Campain "Taming the Dragon
>Pass", it contain very interresting informations for the period we
>chose to make our LARP 1340-1350. I have my Own clone of Greg by my
>side (he read everything that Greg whrite) but this period is not very
>well develop by him. Your Campain will give me a lot of inspiration for
>our LARP

Semi-related to Jeff's game is the computer game King of Dragon Pass. This takes place in the same time period.

We're working on making it available again later this year.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com