Ancient cults and odal

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:06:35 +0100

Jonas Schi�tt:

> The serious one: Under "Ancient Cults" on page 217, the farming and
> herding subcults of Orlanth are listed. Meaning that these are archaic
> aspects receiving no direct worship in the modern day, replaced by
> Barntar et.al.

Could this be intended just as the case under the lunar occupation, with direct worship of Orlanth banished? "Ancient" would be rather exaggerated if so, but still..

> ...Oh, and there is of course my pet peeve about "odal" being used in a
> completely backwards sense. ;-)

That's just a problem for us scandinavians, who have the word in our vocabulary.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?