Re: New Law War?

From: blerg2 <blerg2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:45:42 -0000

Greg Stafford wrote:
> Quoting Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>:
> > I didn't think Law was a meaningfully evocative expression
> > to use about Teshnos. It's like positing a "New Freedoms
> > War" for Dara Happa. Something like Dharma would be far
> > more meaningful to the Teshnans.
>
> Although for an audience where Atman is an unknown term,
> Dharma is to be avoided.
>
> Or was... :)

Especially as this leads to Dharma and Greg jokes.

A fun series, but not related to Glorantha. Except when she was teaching yoga, of course.

OTOH, I imagine that most readers here have at least read the term Atman, if only in Zelazny form. Maybe, New Law War is the Lhankor Mhy or Buserian translation.