Re: Argraths, Argraths Everywhere...

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

Guy Hoyle:

     Since there are so many "real" Argraths running around, has anybody run any fake Argraths? People who knowingly or unknowingly pass themselves off as Argrath who are nothing of the sort?

Stephen Tempest wrote:

     But wouldn't the rules of dramatic irony *require* that one of these fake Argraths would eventually liberate Sartar and destroy the Red Moon?

Guy Hoyle

     I guess that would make him the real Argrath without knowing it, then, even if he doesn't know he is. Or even if he says he isn't. Even if he says he is knowing that it isn't true, then it turns out to be true. My brain hurts.

"I am not the real Argrath!"
"Only the real Argrath would deny that he's an
Argrath! You must be the real Argrath. I should know, I've followed enough of them!"

Ring any bells?

Alison

Do You Yahoo!?