Re: Argraths, Argraths Everywhere...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 05:59:01 +0100 (BST)

> >So, for those of you using the phrase "real
> Argrath"
> >in an in-game sense: what do you mean by it?

Peter Metcalfe :
> The hero who plays the counter in Dragon Pass.

Thanks, that's a meaning I hadn't even considered, but I think you misunderstand my question. People are using the phrase in an in-game sense. In-game as in "that's what a Sartarite said".

"Eeeh, Olaf, you know that stranger down the valley, the one who beat up them Lunars last week? I reckon he's the hero who plays the part of the Argrath counter in Dragon Pass".
"Na, he's an imposter, he's not the real one."

Unless your Glorantha is more surreal than most, I think not.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html