Re: Argraths, Argraths Everywhere...

From: donald_at_...
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:05:56 GMT

In message <20060730044750.10628.qmail_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>So, for those of you using the phrase "real Argrath"
>in an in-game sense: what do you mean by it?

I tend to go with the idea that "Argrath" is a title rather than a name. So the "real Argrath" is whoever is currently leading the rebellion locally. After the fall of the Lunar empire it may be possible to determine which of these various individuals actually did lead the successful rebellion. I say may because it's possible that the "Argrath" who appears in KoS is actually an amalgam of several real people including Kallyr. It wouldn't be the first time a series of people do all the hard work and someone else comes along at the last minute to take the credit.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/