UW: Middle Sea Empire

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 03:12:57 +0100

Just a very quick question. I had a splendid time at Continuum for the one afternoon I coudl attend, said hi to Greg in a corridor and bored the poor lads from Tentacles.de half to death with inane questions and my anecdotes, before bumping in to Oliver Dickinson over dinner and then finally getting to see James awesone Ducky Army (sadly not deployed) and the wonderful Gloranthan wargamers...

Anyway, I manged to pick up ILH2 and Lives of Sedenya, but there was a new unfinished work, and sadly I just did not have the money to buy it - but now I'm told it was a con edition. So will the UW: Middle Sea Empire be available soon form the usual outlets? I know it's Second Age, but I am really enjoying the Unfinished Works now...

cj x