Re: UW: Middle Sea Empire

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:42:37 +0100

Thanks Paul - I'm in the UK...
> However, I don't know what plans Issaries have
> for distribution of the Unfinished Works at this point. I know that
> it is meant to be generally available, but the distribution of Arcane
> Lore was very limited.

Well I bought it last week from Warehouse 23, and because of the weak dollar, even with postage paid a couple of pounds less than the base price before p&p for buying it from Leisure Games in London. I got the book in 5 days, and it cost me a total of about �18. I know this is off topic, but seriously, ordering direct from the US for rpg materials is currently a cheaper option than buying from British distributors... Either way, Arcane Lore is available at Warehouse 23, and I am greatly enjoying it...

> Hopefully, the new deal with Moon Designs will make it easier to find
> the Unfinished Works outside of the US.

I believe some will become pdfs? I still like the books as they are. Can one buy direct from Issaries, Reaching Moon or Greg? If os lets just buy from them, as it surely means there is more profits in the pot to produce more HeroQuest products... Is there any advantage to this strategy???

Still, I very much want to see Middle Sea Empire. Anywhere one can buy it from now?

cj x.