Re: Re: UW: Middle Sea Empire

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:48:08 +0100

 Ravage wrote
> Greg said in one of the seminars that it was largely
> written/compiled for the Mongoose boys to give them background
> material for the 2n Age Glorantha supplement they're about to
> release. I picked up a copy (but not checked it out yet as I too am
> heavily digesting ILH2!!) as I suspect it'll be purer than what'll
> come out for MRQ....

Which leads to the interesting question, if this is the basis for the MRQ Glorantha book, and Greg has said in the rpg.net interview what you say here, well do I need that book as well? :) I'll buy it anyway, but I am primarily interested in the material for use in HQ and my love of Glorantha as a setting. I'm just curious as to whether as you suggest the MRQ book is really derived from this pure source, this "Q" document? :) Anyway still will buy it, but the UW strikes me as far more important? :)

cj x