Re: Re: Argraths, Argraths Everywhere...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:12:06 +0100 (BST)

> Jane sensibly asks:
>
> >So, for those of you using the phrase "real
> Argrath"
> >in an in-game sense: what do you mean by it?

Chris Lemens
> ... So, for
> me Argrath is whoever was the one-centimeter
> cardboard square chit, which I think means it is
> whoev3er currently has a unit-sized bunch of perople
> following him.

So for you, one Gloranthan would say to another "no, he can't be a real Liberator, he hasn't got an army"?

DO you see there being a prophecy of "the Argrath" or something that would imply that the concept of a "real" one has meaning? If someone in Glorantha is a "pretend" "Argrath", then what is it they're pretending to be? "A bod with a lot of troops" doesn't pin it down a lot.

Yahoo! Photos is now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo. http://uk.photos.yahoo.com