Re: Barntar's Folly - a heroquesting question

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:30:51 -0000

> Is it possible that two heroes could coordinate entry into the
> respective Heroquests to ensure that they meet each other at the
> intersection of their heroquests?

If I were narrating this, I'd say yes, if the two heroes crossed over as part of the same ceremony. I'd also allow the players to perform the Orlanth part of the quest as an ordinary (stationary) ritual or a practice quest, applying the bonus gained in the Orlanth part to the station where Orlanth finds and wakes Barntar. I'd also allow the Orlanth hero to perform his heroquest first, then apply the bonus to the Barntar quest performed later.

Rob