Re: Re: Dissappointed

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd01_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:48:48 -0500

Adventure Retail (a.k.a. the Atlas and SJ Games booth at Gen Con) has carried HeroQuest since the collaboration between Issaries and SJ Games. Previously, they were the place to find out about HQ. This year they seemed to have no information about the current status of HQ, though I didn't ask every one of them about it.