Re: Re: Disappointed...

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:17:47 GMT

In message <ebtk51+pckt_at_...> "danhalberd" writes:

>Does anyone know which website is going to be used to announce things
>like ILH2? Is it Issaries or Moon Design or neither? I believe that
>currently the only ILH2 you can get is the Tentacles special edition
>by sending off to Tradetalk - I have put in a pre-order for ILH2 with
>my local games shop and they are going to try to get a copy but I
>don't know how they will do yet.

If you said where you were someone could probably tell you who they needed to contact.

I don't believe there is anything special about the ILH2 available from Tradetalk. It's just that taking a few boxes to Tentacles and Continuum is quicker than getting orders from and supplying the distribution channel.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/