Re: Behavior of

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:34:28 -0700

Jane has generously forwarded the appropriate quote to me. Here, for individuals without the book, it is:

First, their mere presence affects the area about them. An enlightened being radiates a calm and loving splendor which is ineffable and mysterious. They are untouchable by any lesser being. They simply are this way without effort, the way that a normal person walks or talks. No die rolls are required. Any action against them always fumbles. Secondly, they will do nothing personally. They will not respond to pathos, sympathy, grief nor violence. Nor will they respond to affection, desire, flattery or sacrifice. In essence, an Enlightened being is removed from active play and becomes a Narrator Character, like any being who has learned the Great Secret of a Great God.

I would say that this is an excllent synopsis of what I'd expect of a player character who has obtained Enlightenment.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford