Re: Re: Really boring RQ2/HQ question

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:27:26 +0100

 Well if discussing how we run NPCs usually, I just give them numbers depending on their role in the story. So if it'sa big climatic fight or scam or pot raost or whatever, the NPCs are toghrer, and the target numbers higher. If they are just minor obstacles along the way, the target numbers are lower - maybe the Lunar guard i shaving an off day, oor drank too much last night. :)

Hence my problem when I actually wanted to stat some characters out for my Lunars storm the Cradle scenario. (yes I'm thinking of running the Cradle adventure from Pavis/BR from the other perspective!)

cj x
cj x