Re: The Monstrosity

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:51:54 -0700

> Well, the players presented the general situation: More or
> less: "There is a terrible Beast around and the midwife thinks that
> It is the son", and we have discussed about it a bit. Now, I think
> they are waiting some work for my part (with your help is fine ;-),
> unknown mysteries and things like that.

In that case, I would probably go for something where the kid is powering/manifesting the monster but it is not physically the child.

Hmmm, rather reminds me of Dream Dragons... Is the kid, perhaps so strong psychicly that his fears/desire manifest and take on a life of their own?

The other (real-world) possibility is a stronger-than-normal poltergeist (which normally manifest at puberty, but there might be another event (spontaneous sevening?) that could trigger it).

RR
- Richelieu