ANNOUNCE: CONcrete Cow '06½

From: neil_wimp <neil_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:51:53 -0000

CONcrete Cow '06½

Milton Keynes RPG Club are holding the second installment of their first annual games day on 25th November 2006.

 WHO?
We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk

 WHEN?
Saturday 25th November 2006, 1.00pm -- 11.00pm.

 WHAT?
Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. So far, we have on offer Amber, Blue Planet, Call of Cthulhu, Dogs in the Vineyard, Gwenthia, Hawkmoon, HeroQuest, InSpectres, Mythic Russia, Primetime Adventures, Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne, Universalis and many more. Latest updates will be posted on our wiki:
http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/CONcreteCow06

 WHO'LL BE THERE?
Loz Whittaker has agreed to be a Guest of Honour. He's a leading light in the Hawkmoon/Eternal Champion game line, a major force behind the open-source world of Gwenthia, and organiser of the fabulous Continuum conventions. He'll be chained to a table and forced to run games of Hawkmoon and Gwenthia all day.

We've invited other Guests of Honour too. Details when they become clear!

For roleplayers we'll have representatives of Masters of Luck and Death (Issaries Inc. official demo team) and the Kult of Keepers in attendance so expect plenty of top quality HeroQuest and Call of Cthulhu.

Steve Jackson Games's Men In Black will be there with various board and card games.

And, of course, there's all the fantastic games you'll bring along and run.

 WHERE?
The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes.
The full address is:

 The Old Bath House
 205 Stratford Road
 Wolverton
 Milton Keynes
 MK12 5RL

 HOW MUCH?
Only £4.00, to cover the cost of hiring the hall. Pay on the door.

For more information, please visit the wiki at http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/CONcreteCow06 or email concrete-cow06-owner_at_yahoogroups.com