Re: The Nature of the Gloranthan Hero

From: LC <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:01:39 -0400

I have to admit that after hearing more about Larnstings and the idea of change and movement and transformation, I keep toying with the idea that in some way Arkat is a Larnsting, since he does nothing but transform.

I don't think that holds up to any serious scrutiny, but this did just remind me of it.

LC