Re: FA: collectors collection

From: Chris Ward <cw67q_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:48:02 -0000

(apologies for sending this to the list, I couldn't get a direct message to Robert to work)

Hi Robert,

This is Chris Ward from Glasgow (well Paisley these days), and former Impala-Khan:-)

I logged on by chance today and came across your message. I went through a similar clear out a while back, although eased by the fact that the core of my collection had been lost in a flooding disaster. I kept a very similar set of "essentials" to those you listed.

Are you one of the players in the latest Nomad Gods PBEM? If not, did you know Daniel had re-appeared at Jaldon (Fahey) Point to stir up the clans ?

Whilst I'm unlikley to ever be part of a regular gaming group again, I still really enjoy the PBEM boardgames.

Anyway I hope everything is going well for you & your's in Australia.

Best wishes - Chris