Re: Glorantian LARP

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:35:04 -0000

Hi Alison

Exatcly in Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon: one hour of car in north of Montréal. For the language, the game is largely in french, but many of our players are bilingual,

 we also think to make a english clan, but for now, we dont have enough English players. Maybe we can reserve some cultures and peoples to english players: for example: Lunar, Dara-hapian, troll or aldryami.
In Québec, there is a small anglophone community concentrated in Montréal, if there is a culture reserved to them, that will allow us to recrut more largely in anglophone community.

If your interrested to play and form an english clan (minimum 10 players) send me an e-mail. (pa_champoux_at_...) (If youre not 10 players, we can fill your rank with bilinguals players)I live in Montréal, and i could try to recrute more anglophones players.

Pierre-André Champoux