Re: OT: fox clan

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:45:55 -0500

Gareth Martin wrote:

> > Jeff Kyer, Fox Clan Kolat
> >
> > P.S. Anyone who solves the Kolat Code in 'Hare Clan Sword' is
> > _officially_ considered a Kolat by the folks at AEG.
>
> what is "hare clan sword"? A supplement?

Yes, it was the adventure in the old GM's Screen by Greg Stolze.

About 30 people managed to solve the code before the contest closed. Greg was quite surprised, apparently. And it was quite a tough code. Ciper AND device AND code.

> Incidentally, you fox guys get around a lot, eh? Fox clan, kitsuki
> magistrates, kitsu lions... almost a conspiracy, neh?

The Kitsu aren't us. They're just annoying kittycats.

But I did design the Fox Clan stronghold for the CCG. =) But I'm going way OTT myself here.

Jeff