Re: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 21:17:19 +0100

Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> [The Spolites] not been detailed but their magic as far as I can tell would
> partake of all three magic systems.

Gerra is the 'Spolite' aspect of Sedenya, if you get my drift. Ostvestir is described as a spirit. The meagre evidence we have suggests to me that Spolitism is animist.

> The Jernotian Way isn't a Solar Pantheon although Idovanus is a Solar
> Deity. Its treatment probably belongs in a book about Carmania.

Another Hierophantic plot to return all Pelanda to Carmanian domination! Technically a separate pantheon, and so presented in ILH1, but if it were published, no doubt they would both be in a book on western Peloria.

> Sons of Kargzant may be helpful here although the Pentans are far
> more diverse than the Orlanthi.

They are? The sources I've seen present them rather uniformly. What makes you say this?