Re: Re: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:10:44 +0200

As far as i understood Rick and Greg at Tentacles and Continuum "Sartar Rising IV - Rising the Dragon" will not see print. Instead Rick wants to make Greg write some kind of "The Great Argrath Campaign".

IMHO they should publish Sartar Rising IV anyway. That would be a good end to the first decade of the Sartar story. "The Great Argrath Campaign" could cover the time from 1614 to 1655 anyway. :-)