RE: Great Argrath Campaign

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:14:51 -0700

Quoting DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>:

> I for one am delighted by the Great Pendragon Campaign and I would love a
> Great Argrath Campaign BUT I would assume such a project would be years in
> the making. It did take 20 years or so for the GPC right?

Depending on hat you are counting, it might have taken 50 years (i.e.- since my first spark of interest in things Medeival.) :)

However, once I got the assignment and started working, it was probably more like 6 arduous months of constant work to compile the manuscript that became the book. I don't ever want to work that intensely again, but would hope to finish my draft of The Great Argrath Campaign in 6-9 months, depending on its final size and form.

However, it is behind a couple o fother projects at themoment, like the novel I am working on, and a non-game book that is nearly finished. I'll probably work on GAC along with a second Harmast novel.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford