Re: Re: Vitriol

From: Paul Chapman <estarriol_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:50:13 +0100

I de-lurk to agree wholeheartedly with Rob here.

The personal attacks got a bit much over the recent limited edition books recently, but this just now is taking the piss. There's a clear difference between reasonable and civil criticism and an outright personal attack, and the line was crossed here.

I don't particularly want to read that kind of garbage here, and I'd prefer to not have to leave in order to avoid it. I expect Greg feels the same. If you can't keep a civil attitude, please shut up or go away.

Cheers,
Paul C