Re: Writing for HeroWuest (and Questworlds)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:11:29 -0700

CJ

>Is there any interest in adventures? That would be an interesting start. I
>like to write adventures in to my background stuff, or at least story seeds,

IMO, that's the perfect answer for someone who doesn't want to have to absorb the entirety of Gloranthan lore before writing. Besides the fact that we could use more of them.

I don't know that scenario books are the best-selling part of a product line, but with PDF sales possible, they may well become viable.

And I'm a huge fan of story seeds, precisely because they're usually more usable in my game than some intricately-plotted story that won't work with my set of player-heroes.

My suspicion is that Dara Happan background is something that Greg might have a lot of interest in. However, the amount of background you'd need to add to support a particular advanture is likely to be small, and not a problem.

--

David Dunham