Writing for Glorantha

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:46:59 +0200

Hi all,

I am not writing for Glorantha and consinder my involvement in this area and discussion as not important at all. So please excuse my interruption.

I want to make a cause for Greg here who I consider a friend. In all the years I dealt with Greg about Tentacles and our fund-raiser Ybot I NEVER had any bad experiences at all. We had some misunderstandings at times but we have been always able to solve them very quickly. Greg is a great supporter of our work in words and deeds.

I think you should keep in mind or know that Greg really has good intentions.

I think there is a lot of injustice being directed at him and I know a LOT of people out there feel the same but remain silent. These people generally enjoy Greg's and your work about Glorantha and wonder what the fuzz is all about.

To be critical is fine with me and there is certainly a lot to argue about but I am in here for the fun and cut the bullshit.

I have the impression a lot of the stuff that is going on is just of hurt feelings not being 'loved' or 'official' enough. For some people I know being rude or unpleseant is the only way to get attention and I normally ignore that. But YRealityMV.

A fine way to get to know Greg how he really is (in a safe enviroment) is to attend Tentacles.

I have to admit I do support the banning of Mr. Metcalf.

Fabian

--
~ TENTACLES 2007 ~
The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion,

Sign-up starts 1st January 2007!