Greg's Glorantha Novel

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:43:08 +0200

Greg's novel is real fiction not something obscure as KoS or the unfinished works. The first book is about the youth of Harmast where we learn about his background, early struggels and get hints of his destiny. Of course it is still 3 month until we have a finished manuscript to look at but it is very promising.

It is as well interesting to learn of Greg's day to day experiences and insights working on the book and writing (for Glorantha) in general.

Of course the plan is that Greg looks for a mainstream publisher. He has reasons to be optimistic.

The book will be a standalone book with a real story. But right now Greg is looking into writing the full saga of Harmast in at least 3 volumes.

I pretty sure that all FoG's will have a chance to learn what they will contain (in an outline) very soon.

Fabian

--
~ TENTACLES 2007 ~
The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion,

Sign-up starts 1st January 2007:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm