Re: Re: Writing for HQ has changed

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:42:48 +1000

Err, Gedday ...

Rob:

>This vitriol against Greg really bothers me... That goes for personal
>attacks on anyone to be fair. Its not cricket!

Hear, hear. Thanks to all you have commented. All of us, from Greg to the newest RQer, do this from our hearts. We give as we can. We share, we build community. And as in any creative community, projects founder, change or get lost for a whole variety of reasons.

>Still, I suppose you
>colonials have always been a bit rough around the edges! :^)

Colonials?! COLONIALS! Bloody hell cobber, that's rooted your chances of making me Chrissie card list. Or did you mean the Seppos?

(OT, but its friday, at least in the more advanced parts of the world).

Dingo's kidneys (and other gratuitous stereotypical utterances) ...

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Hanna Neumann Building 21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, and Topical Issues, together with links to CAEPR Monographs in PDF format on the ANU's new E Press site.

CRICOS Provider #00120C