Re: Gaming in Southern Spain

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:57:49 -0000

> I'm about to relocate to southern Spain – Fuengirola to be precise.
> Does anyone know of any gamers or gaming groups in that area? Or
> have any ideas as to how I might track some down?

I'm going to start a carmanian campaign (in spanish!) in Puerto de Santa María (Cádiz) which is in the south-west but not very near from Fuengirola; sadly, I think I already have too much players (6) so I can't take new regular players (but for some game sessions it's OK).

Anyway, if you are likely to play in spanish you could e-mail me at: antonio.alvarez(at)uc3m.es or ask the spanish-gloranthan tribe: