Re: Greg Stafford at Stellarcon

From: Corey <corey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:49:20 -0400

Jeff Kyer wrote:
> Forwarded, just in case.
>
> Jeff

Those of us on the StellarCon staff who know gaming are just as excited to have Greg Stafford attend the Con. Anyone interested in attending StellarCon and running a game (of any other sort) can contact me at the temporary StellarCon gaming address of stellarcongaming_at_.... I am working on getting the gaming area of the site developed with actual content but real life is slowing that process down. You can also direct any questions my way regarding the Con and I will do my best to answer them. Now you'll excuse me I need to start on my paper-mache life size Uz for the Gaming room....

Corey Spillis
StellarCon Director of Gaming