Re: Re: Puppet shows

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:12:33 +0000

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:47:43 -0000, ian_hammond_cooper_at_... wrote:

>> We also have suspects for the core magic of the Puppeteer Troupe of
>> Dragon Pass/White Bear Red Moon.
>
>Yeah, who are the puppeteer troupe, they seem like suspects, though
>the evidence looks a little circumstantial to prosecute them as yet.

I read what little I could find on the puppeteers when considering writing them up. Donandar travelled with them, and they worshipped Tylenea, the originator of the Illusion Rune and Donandar's mother, who died when the Spike exploded. Tylenea was part of Yelm's pantheon. Who they worshipped AFTER her death I don't know (Eurmal is the current holder of the Illusion Rune). The evidence, as you say, is currently circumstantial, but if Skovari, as suggested, is a Subcult, or otherwise connected to, Donandar, it looks more likely.

Wulf