Questworlds Update

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:23:31 -0000

Hello all,

My previous update seems to either have gotten lost or stuck in some queue, so I'll post it again in case it got eaten.

Questworlds is alive. The project has gone through another change on its writing team, but they have been working with Moon Design to get the project back on track. They are working towards getting the next draft of the initial book done by December 2006. I can't give a firm publication date until after the final manuscript has been submitted, but it is probably about 6 months out.

Hope that helps,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications