Re: Halberd Games Website - map of Balazar

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:43:14 -0000

It's a very nice looking map and I only have a few nitpicky comments. 1) The little pictures of the citadels are too medieval looking. 2) Highbridge, if I remember correctly, is actually called that because it's a tall stone arch over a river rather than a bridge over a deep gorge.
3) The various clan hearths aren't shown on the map. This may have been an intentional ommission though. They're shown on the large foldout map from the book rather than the little maps inside the book.

Otherwise very nice.

Oliver