Re: updates

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:24:07 -0000

Comrades!

Champions of the Red Moon is the next in line; the text is complete, copy edited, etc, so it's just awaiting art and layout.

Blood Over Gold is in copy edit now and will follow CotRM.

Then there will be either Distant Shores (a scenario arc book following Men of the Sea) or Heroes of Malkion. We have both manuscripts in hand.

SR4, as has been said, is dead and will in due course be followed by a great big Argrath book -- the inspiration/model is Greg's Boy King for Pendragon. No idea of a date on that, I'm afraid.

All the best

Mark