Re: Pol Joni Magic

From: miker19036 <michael.wryan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:16:01 -0000

Thanks for the responses everyone, some good answers there.

Based on the answers I've gotten, I'm going go with theism for the Pol Joni, but skew them towards Elmal rather than Orlanth. And for the Praxian Storm Bulls, go with a animistic adaptation of Urox that's not misapplied.

I have to say, the answers I've gotten so far have, while not necessarily agreeing with each other, have not been the "hard line" "It can be whatever you want it to be" that helped push me away from HeroQuest in the past.

Mike Ryan