Re: Status of Heroquest Publications

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:28:03 -0600

I know this technically isn't part of the Great Compromise, but...

I've been holding off ordering Middle Sea Empire from Warehouse 23 until I can order it and Arcane Lore at the same time (their shipping charges are *OUTRAGEOUS*). It's been "On Order" for a couple of months now (since I started looking for ILH2 back in July).

Is Arcane Lore out of print temporarily? If so, when might it be back?

If not, can Rick give the guys at Warehouse 23 a kick?!?

And while I'm at it... any news on when the Hendrikiland UFW might make it's way to this side of the pond?

Brian Curley

--
"In my opinion, Americans are not getting screwed by the Republican
Party. They are getting screwed by Large Corporations that bought and