Finding Olaf Dickin's Son

From: edgarfrancisiv <gar_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:55:59 -0000

I am a great fan of Griselda ever since I am very new to this adventuring dodge, and am wanting to write the distinguished author (with pen and paper yet) to inform him of this fact.

However, I am having a problem, which is this: I do not know where to write the good Olaf Dickin's Son. If I am writing to him care of Issaries in California, does the mail get to him? Or is there an address in England that is preferable for reaching this person?

Gar Francis (Gar, son of Gar, son of Gar, son of Gar) <gar_at_fulbrightweb.org>

p.s.(Translation from Dickinson/Runyon: What's the best/most appropriate address to send snail mail fan mail to Oliver Dickinson?)