Re: Re: Eastern Islands: jungle, monkeys, temple and Extended Contests

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:39:46 +0100

Mike Holmes a �crit :
>> From: "Sam Elliot" <sam.elliot1_at_...>
>>
>> I do hope, after all this, that the players *do* take the bait and
>> go look for the temple...
>>

> Oh, I don't know if Phillippe will use it, but it's going to get used. I'm
> trying to figure out how to make it happen in my next HQ session. Too good
> to pass up.

I'll certainly use the events proposed there, even if they are played in a traditional way and not an Extended Contest. Really depends on what my player will ask for.
Be sure to post here also, Mike.

Did I tell you that, following some ideas given there 2 months ago, I used dream-hunting shamans, ninja keets, a kamasutra-like book, raft people (Rathuki, Shark-Hsunchen) and giant animated statues?

  Philippe