RE: Re: Thunder Rebels

From: Richard, Jeff <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:23:51 -0800

Gareth:
>> So gender discrimnation in Dark Ages cultures based on biological
>> roles in particular pregnancy and childbirth and physical strength
>> are myths. Hmmm, any supporting evidence?
>Plenty. Gender dicrimination is undoubtedly a feature of the Dark (and
>all other) ages. But that idea that it is biologically determined is
[Text of message deleted]

Look - as a Yank who voted for W, I am known to be more than willing to engage in an ideological or epistemological flame war. However, I have absolutely no idea what possible connection this thread has to its supposed subject - the new Thunder Rebels supplement.

While on that subject - maybe Roderick or John can help me with a rulesy question. Did you guys do any work trying to work out how wereguild relates to the HW wealth attribute? I know lots of folk have given up on the wealth attribute, but I think it might actually work better for the Orlanthi than keeping track of all of one's cattle, horses, sheep, etc.

Jeff