RE: Re: Weapon Advantage

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:42:54 -0600

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
>Thus altering Gloranthan reality, instead of the
>system used to represent it. No, there's got to be a
>better tweak to the idea than that.

I'm not in any way trying to represent "Gloranthan Reality" with this system. In fact I don't play in Glorantha. If you find that the system doesn't work for you, because of this, then don't use it. It works perfectly well for me, and if you're not seeing how, then I can't help you at this point.

Mike

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/